About our treadmills
The ECB aqua treadmill is the most unique and effective system on the market today and a perfect choice for maximum results in the training program of every horse. All materials in the treadmill are proven to meet the highest standards of ergonomic and safety design. The design allows for use with saltwater, or as a dry treadmill. The training belt can be set to incline for effective uphill training. Most water treadmills on the market need weekly or daily water changes. With the unique filtration system and use of nappies, in the ECB treadmill, the water can easily be used for up to 2 months. When the water is changed the treadmill has easy access panels beneath the belt to ensue all sediment and dirt is removed.
Aqua training is a power and endurance training, without the weight of the rider. The Aqua Icelander is not just offering you this, but also the possibility to train specific muscle groups. By moving in the water, horses are getting power training without the high pressure on their tendons and skeleton. Also the way of moving is different. By moving against the pressure of the water, horses start automatically using more of their back muscles and rear part muscles which gives them a stronger top line, more balance and coordination in all movements.
Walk is the best gait for aqua training, because muscle groups will be evenly trained and balanced. The intention is that the horse will be relaxed during training. Their mind is fresh, the body is loose and their walking position is straight. Aqua Icelander water trainer is a unique supplement to the daily training and rehabilitation for sport horses of all kinds.
- No special construction is required for installation, only a flat surface approx 25 square meters (270 square feet).
- Touch panel operation is fully programmable in a very user friendly environment.
- Refrigeration included.
- Double filtration and nappies.
- Up to 100 storable programs possible, so every horse has his one tailor-made program and the trainer can follow up and monitor the exercise.
- The water level is adjustable from 0 cm up to 1,2 meter (approx 3.9 feet) water level.
- Incline option can be set from 0-10% for uphill work.
- The ECB aqua treadmill can also be used as a dry treadmill for different purpose.
- Status of water level, running speed, belt incline, and training time is displayed and can be adjusted simultaneously.
- ECB aqua treadmill is all stainless steel.
- Large safety glass windows on all sides, allow the operator to view the horse throughout the exercise program.
- See below for more details on the features of the ECB aqua treadmill.