Al Shaqab is a visionary new equestrian venue featuring world-class facilities, comprehensive educational resources, and a consummate dedication to excellence.
The centre, which boasts 800,000 square metres is a member of the Qatar Foundation - an organisation which aims to develop its nation, founded by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar in 1995.
The centre which is home to two ECB Equine spas and the following facilities can be found at www.alshaqab.com
- Riding Academy and Clubhouse with full amenities
- Emiri Stables and Majlis
- Visitor's Center and Museum
- Historic Ottoman Stables
- Arabian Breeding and Training Center
- Endurance Training Center, Track and Research Facility
- Veterinary Hospital
- Farrier Area
- Multiple Stable Blocks
- Grass and Sand Paddocks
- Staff and Groom Accommodations